Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
In either a stand mixer fixed with a paddle attachment or using a hand held electric mixer, cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Slowly add the milk mixing on low speed until well combined. Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla and pour into the crust. Place the pie into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours up to overnight, until well chilled and set.
Top the pie with the pie filling just before serving.
From Food Network Kitchens: After further testing and to ensure the best results this recipe has been altered from its original version.
Food network in no way endorses or promotes these Pie pans. Courtesy of linking to Food network was for the recipe content and credit for the recipes. Chief Industries is in no way associated with Food network or any of its partners or subsidiaries.